By Vito Basile
Deontay Wilder (42-0-1) is statistically the greatest knockout artist ever in boxing’s heavyweight division with an 98% KO rate. The other 2% of the time, his opponent survived being in the squared circle with the Bronze Bomber. The two men that were lucky enough to get out while remaining conscious (although, I’m not sure if Fury knew where he was in that 12th round after the knockdown) were Bermane Stiverne and of course, the Gypsy King himself, Tyson Fury (29-0-1).… Click here to continue reading!
by Vito Basile
Now that my keys to victory are out of the
way for Tyson Fury, I want to focus on the champ, Deontay Wilder, and his keys
to victory. In the first fight, Wilder looked so composed for a guy who’s never
really fought in such a high-profile fight like the one against Fury.… Click here to continue reading!
by Vito Basile
December 1st, 2018 is the day that the heavyweight division in boxing was resurrected. Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury shook the boxing world in what was one of the best performances by two heavyweights since probably Klitschko v.… Click here to continue reading!
I’m a loyal Bulls fan
and I always will be. However, there comes a point where you need to bring your
loyalty into question with the terrible product the front office puts on the
floor year after year with no signs of changing.… Click here to continue reading!
As we enter week 15
of the NFL season, the tone is certainly different in Chicago. The Bears have
won three straight games, and Mitchell Trubisky put on a show last Thursday night
against the Cowboys. People are wondering whether the Bears are back, or if
they’re set to break our hearts at Lambeau Field this Sunday.… Click here to continue reading!
by Jordan Bradley
The Bears are entering week seven of the NFL season and as fans, we’re definitely not where we expected. The Bears sit at 3-3, they’re twelfth in the power rankings, and 30th in the league when it comes to offensive yards per game.… Click here to continue reading!
FM89’s Vito Basile had a chance to talk with MMA fighter and Chicago native, Ricardo Lamas. Click below to listen!